Páginas

quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

Nastio Mosquito

The multi -talented Nástio Mosquito was born in Angola and is a poet, performance artist, actor, filmmaker and television presenter. Nastio has exhibited work and performed in Europe, Africa, and South America and is currently touring with DZzzz , a provocative mixture of musical performance and spoken word. His television work has ranged from youth and development programmes to directing documentaries such as Chá De Caxinde, Já Lá Vão 15 !, about one of the oldest cultural associations in Angola, to presenting on Angolan Public Television.
Nastio has also worked as director of photography and assistant director on several British documentaries and television productions. His cinema work includes lead actor and cameraman credits on several shorts such as Restos De Lixo by Maria João Ganga, In Lieu by Lee Hancock, and Locks Of Love and P.C . by Geoffrey Bicker.
He comments: “My motivation for writing poetry, or whatever else, is survival. Survival of my spirit, my soul and my flesh! I write about everything... not necessarily because I find diversity of subjects the only way to really be true to my existence, but because my existence is based on people; and people are one of the craziest, most diverse, animals of the universe as we know it.”
On his influences he opines: “I'm very influenced by comedy, mainly because I'm a tragic person. I see and live life with as much healthy drama as possible. Be it fact, fiction, or pure madness all is aloud in comedy! I'm from a nation that has lived under war, be it cold, hot, and steaming, for centuries and I find that people recall all with extreme humor. If humor is intelligent, sensitive, and inappropriate, and your writing has a sense of rhythm, both physical and intellectual, you might be working towards beauty. And that is what poetry is for me... to develop palpable transcendent perspectives with thought as your weapon, and beauty as your goal.”  
Visit: www.nastiomosquito1.hi5.com   


Ser 'maluco' é relativo.

Ao modo que vamos crescendo e desenvolvendo as nossas mentes, passando pela nossa criancice, adolescência, e depois a vida de adultos, os nossos cérebros são formatados e moldados para que sejamos capazes de distinguir coisas e pessoas como sendo ‘normais’ ou ‘malucas’. Seguindo este racioncinio, o Nástio Mosquito não bate bem. Não encaixa em nenhum formato que formamos nas nossas mentes. Quando o meu primo Songay Pinto (a minha biblioteca, jura) deu me o DVD e algumas músicas do Nástio, a minha irmã disse “Esse Mosquito é maluco! Completamente!” Vi então o DVD, ouvi as músicas e posso compreender porque é que ela disse aquilo. O homem diz coisas completamente ridículas. Mas epa, eu gosto dele. Às vezes é bom ouvir coisas fora do ‘normal’, coisas que nos fazem olhar para o mundo de outra maneira. Acho ele inovador, criativo, e claro, maluco, mas um maluco saudável. Porque maluco somos todos, só que uns conseguem internalizar a sua maluquice melhor do que outros. O homem é artista a sério: músico, poeta, videographer, entre outras habilidades. E acho que não quer lá saber se o achamos maluco ou não.

Incluído neste post estão duas ‘músicas’ que não são bem músicas mas sim discursos ao som de um rítmico drum & bass. Os seus títulos, Two Naked Man e Three Naked Man, carecem de explicação. Aceita só. Talvez a melhor maneira de tentar perceber este artista é visitar os seus websites (links abaixo do post) e ouvir os seus ‘discursos’.

E o mais importante. Para quem estiver em Luanda, ele vai actuar amanhã no Espaço Bahia por volta das 20:00, salvo erro. Nos vemos lá.

fonte:http://lusotunes.blogspot.com/2010/06/nastio-mosquito.html

Desire.The.Sequel
Desire to touch you up my love desire, desire  
Desire to feel you up my love desire, desire
Desire to touch, clutch, and caress, desire to sink my teeth into, mess with, in an unorganised fashion in an almost non-responsive fashion  
To listen her inhale deeply but quietly while
unconsciously sense the pleasure of my touch, clutch, caress, to sink my teeth into…
My desire for the deep ecstasy of her single groan of pleasure
 
Desire to touch you up my love desire, desire
Desire to feel you up my love desire, desire
 
I desire alone and that is a choice
No standards, no pressure, no resolution or distribution of feelings, moods
No balance of action, reaction
I desire in an unorganised fashion but an everyday clearer fraction
I understand
Desire to touch you up my love desire, desire
Desire to feel you up my love desire, desire
 
Did you ever feel attacked by a close one's happiness
Did you ever want to be on top and to be on top
you made sure the other person, a friend, a lover, would be low
If you did, you know what I mean by desire to touch,
clutch, caress, sink my teeth into, Mess with…
 
It comes from somewhere deep, somewhere you know well and never met before
  Desire to touch you up my love desire, desire
Desire to feel you up my love desire, desire   
Desire to touch you up my love desire, desire
Desire to feel you up my love desire, desire 

 fonte:http://www.ukzn.ac.za/cca/images/pa/PA2008/pg/Mosquito.htm


 
 
My name is Mosquito. Not a joke, not a name for battle… just my name.
I love rice
I love, love ; the idea…
Work = Spain, Italy, Brazil, Portugal, Angola, Germany, South Africa, etc.
Doing What? All I could, Whenever I could, However I could, with whomever I wanted.
I work with poetry, music, words, egos, perspective… fucking life; as an organic matter, not a concept.
And no. Not dead yet.
Live a good life;
More information please check:
MYSPACE http://www.myspace.com/nastiomosquito YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/NastioMosquito
         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário